One of my favorite stories…
This is why I love the Norse mythology Loki. He threw everyone’s bullshit back into their faces. While the other gods went on about how *perfect* they were, he was laughing in the back, watching, taking notes, and then revealing all their dirty secrets and evils at a banquet.
To me, he’s like a Norse Hades and he doesn’t get enough love.
- Last time North Carolina amended their constitution on marriage it was to ban interracial marriage.
- Women perform 66% of the world’s work, produce 50% of the food, earn 10% of the income and own 1% of the property.
- It’s easier for Americans to access guns than mental health services.
- In Germany, police fired 85 bullets in all of 2011. In the US, police fired 90 shots at 1 unarmed man in Los Angeles.
- TLC’s “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” got higher ratings the same night as the GOP convention on every cable and broadcast network.
- These five people saved health care for 32 million Americans
- Weeks of PAID maternity leave: Chile (18), Germany (14), Ireland (22), Norway (44), Japan (14), Kenya (8), U.S. (ZERO).
- Hostess pays $1.75 million in executive bonuses after blaming unions for bankruptcy.
- Obamacare is a major tax cut for middle class families.
- A family of 3 would have to remain on welfare for 328 years to receive as much government assistance as Mitt Romney.
- Voting lines are so long in Ohio because the Republican Secretary of State drastically reduced hours.
- Texas GOP says schools shouldn’t teach “critical thinking skills” because they challenge “student’s fixed beliefs.”
wait, is there anything in the Bible about woman not lying with woman?
I’VE FOUND THE LOOPHOLE