Oh, this show ♥
Wii! Thank you!
1. Handwrite your full name.
2. Handwrite your Tumblr URL.
3. Handwrite your Tumblr headline.
4. Handwrite your favorite quote.
5. Handwrite your bestfriend’s name.
6. Handwrite your three favorite songs.
7. Handwrite your crush’s name.
8. Handwrite a random word.
9. Handwrite something in all capital letters.
10. Handwrite your favorite number.
11. Handwrite what websites you’re signed up with.
12. Handwrite 5 things on your mind.
13. Handwrite your name with the hand you don’t normally write with.
14. Handwrite your tumblr crushes.
15. Handwrite “Hello.”
16. Handwrite you’re top 5 favorite bands.
I’m gonna do it all at once ‘cause god knows I won’t post this once a day haha
I wanna do this, yes yes.
Also look! I’m there :D
Pick your top ten ships without reading the questions. (I wrote them in no particular order; and there are many more, but I just wrote the first ten that came to mind)
I stole this one from Dru (=
1. Buffy & Angel
2. Wolverine & Storm
3. Chandler and Monica
4. Luke and Lorelai
5. the Doctor and Rose
6. Bobbi & Clint
7. Castle & Beckett
8. Dom & Letty
9. Jesse & Celine
10. Usagi & Mamoru
Cutting this here so I don’t bother anyone with the long post (=
Oh! Thank you Anon! ^^ Let’s see;
Let's see...I've been watching quite a bit of Angel recently... how about #3 for Cordelia?
Oh, you’re gonna make me get some serious anon hate i think hahaha But I like talking about Cordelia, so… Let’s see (: Oh, by the way, this may have some spoilers. It all depends how much of Angel have you seen ^^U
Ps, I’m not even gonna tag this in the Cordelia Chase Tag ‘cause I see all the anon hate for the Jasmine situation. It has happened before and I don’t have the energy haha
001 | Send me a fandom and I will tell you my:
- Favorite character:
- Least Favorite character:
- 5 Favorite ships (canon or non-canon):
- Character I find most attractive:
- Character I would marry:
- Character I would be best friends with:
- a random thought:
- An unpopular opinion:
- my canon OTP:
- Non-canon OTP:
- most badass character:
- pairing I am not a fan of:
- character I feel the writers screwed up (in one way or another):
- favourite friendship:
- character I want to adopt or be adopted by:
002 | send me a ship and I will tell you:
- when of if I started shipping it.
- my thoughts:
- What makes me happy about them:
- What makes me sad about them:
- things done in fanfic that annoys me:
- things I look for in fanfic:
- My kinks:
- Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other:
- My happily ever after for them:
003 | Give me a character & I will tell you
- How I feel about this character:
- All the people I ship romantically with this character:
- My non-romantic OTP for this character:
- My unpopular opinion about this character:
- One thing I wish would happen / had happened with this character in canon:
- my het ship:
- my fem/slash ship:
- my OTP:
- my OT3:
- my cross over ship:
- my kink:
- a head cannon fact:
- my gender bend:
004 | send me 2 fandoms and I will give yo my crossover OTP
sofuckingsorry about the orthographic errors, i can’t edit them now, you know?
but I’m very aware of pretty much all of them.
- favorite male character:
- favorite female character:
- least favorite character:
- prettiest character:
- funniest character:
- favorite season:
- favorite episode:
- favorite romantic ship:
- favorite family ship:
- favorite friend ship:
- worst ship:
Del coso ese de 5 top favs: 1, 3, 6,9, 11, 16, 19
A ver conchu linda ♥ el #3, #11 y #16 ya las contesté ^^
1. Animals: Dogs, always dogs. Specially mi pupi ♥ No, but really. Dogs. Also cows, I’m in love with cows and everything about them. I explained this before, because is weird to love an animal so much and eat it anyways, but I’m not gonna get into it here. I think I explained this to you before, though. Horses, for sure. Such majestic creatures, I would have a huge terrain and have a lot of horses there so they could run around and be free forever (lease con la voz mas de pendeja boluda ever hahahaha así sono) What else? I love Rabbits ♥ aaand Ducks! Oh, I would love to have a Rabbit and a Duck one day (:
6. Things a Room needs: Uh, cagame la vida cuando puedas. I guess that EVERY room needs a mini fridge. That’s a fact and no one can deny it. Also, I think that every room needs a TV or a Sound System as well as a good comfy sofa or bed to do whatever. In a comfy sofa or bed you could eat, chat, read, watch TV and do all sort of stuffs. You need nothing else but that haha
9. Places I want to visit: California again, and stay there forever. Also: London, Amsterdam, Glasgow and Belfast ♥ and maybe stay is Glasgow and Belfast forever as well. Oh, agregame Milán también por favor.
19. Things about nature: The smell of grass, the rain, the smell of wet grass, thunders and I can’t think of a fifth. I love so many things about nature I can’t pick only one more. The freedom that it transmits I guess. No se, es demasiado amplio todo esto haha
7, 11, and 13?
Oh baby! Such a long time!!! I feel like we should talk, I wanna know how you’re doing :)
Let’s see… #7 I already answered and also #13 :)
11. Precious and meaningful objects: I have SO MANY that picking just 5 is not even fair. I have a decease or something in which I give inanimate objects names and feel attached to them so fucking much hahaha I kinda wish I was kidding haha I have a beautiful necklace with the “B” of Buffy that my wonderful sister gave me for my birthday that I always use, it’s kind of part of my skin by now. Also my claddagh ring that I have since I was 16. It’s broken now -I literally cried when that happened- but I still have it in a little box in my Nightstand and I treasure it, I don’t think I will ever be able to throw it away. There’s also a ring I always wear that a person very close to my heart gave me and that every time I look at it makes me smile like nothing does. I can be romantic in real life sometimes I guess haha What else? Oh, my Sailor Moon manga books collection, I have them all and it’s one of my favorite book collections. I treasure them like crazy, and also read them at least three times a year since I got them when I was 17 haha Finally, my Buffy comics collection -which is not complete but I will get there haha :)
Top five: TV series, Foods, Films, OTPs, Disney Films, Books. =D
Oh! Thank you ♥ Let’s see…
2. Television Series: Buffy, the Vampire Slayer is and always will be number one for me. Alongside with Angel. Friends comes close in the third place. And then the hard choices… I think -and I don’t wanna over think this because I’ll start changing my mind like crazy so…- Doctor Who and Sons of Anarchy.
3. Foods: Lasagna with red and white sauce; my mom’s and sister’s paella; Pizza, specially mushrooms, mozzarella and olives; Chicken milanesa with French fries and *thinks really hard* a good Argentinean asado.
4. Films: Oh, I don’t think I could ever pick a top 5 of that. I will just post my favorites that first come to mind, I’m not even gonna try haha: Reservoir Dogs, Watchmen, Before Sunset/Sunrise, Repo! The Genetic Opera and Secretary. I could add All about Eve and Singin’ in the Rain.
7. OTPs: Buffy and Angel, always my top OTP. The Doctor and Rose, Chandler and Monica from Friends, Luke and Lorelai from Gilmore Girls and Dominic and Letty from F&F.
13. Disney Films: Aristocats, my all times favorite. Also Aladdin, Alice in Wonderland, 101 Dalmatians and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (from 1949) I’m a huge fan of old Disney movies that have nothing to do with princesses as you can see haha
20. Books: I don’t think I have a top 5. I like a looot of books from a loooot of different styles. But the firsts that come to mind are: Midsummer Night’s Dream by Shakespeare is my favorite book in the world, I’m pretty sure about that. Then The Call of Cthulhu by H.P. Lovecraft is not technically a book but a short story, but still counts I think. Same thing happens with Poe’s tale The Facts in the Case of M. Valdemar. I love Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden, such an enchanting story can’t help but love. Aaaand El Túnel (The Tunnel) by Ernesto Sábato has to be one of my favorite novels in the world. But there’s so many. I keep thinking of books from my favorite writers like Gabriel García Márquez. El amor en los tiempos del cólera (Love in the Time of Cholera) is such a timeless demonstration of outstanding writing. Or anything from Anthony Burgess or George Orwell. Sorry, it’s way harder for me to pick books, stories or novels than it is to choose any of the other top 5s I think hahaha
Oh, thank you! I think this is the hardest one haha
16. Things I’d like to be: Gemma Teller Morrow x 5. Does it count? haha Anyways, Let’s go for real: Happy, obviously, I guess that’s pretty much our basic for everything as a human being. And also hopeful, independent, loved and strong. Those are more qualities I’d like to have and not so much things I’d like to be, but fuck it, I decide what I answer, right? LOL Also, now you see why I say, summing up, that I wanna be Gemma? She’s keen at all of those things haha