Ohhh! hi there! Thank you! ♥
- 3. Put together what is, to you, the perfect 10 song TT playlist. (What songs are there, and in what order?) Oh god, is this even possible? Only ten? Let me think, no order though, just a top 10
5.When we were young
8.Relight my fire
- 15. If you could go back in time and attend one TT live performance, which one would it be? Oh jeez, I couldn’t possibly pick just one. I can tell you a tour, even though I love them all dearly. I think that I would kill to see the Beautiful World tour live or the Progress Tour because watching those five amazing individuals back together again on a stage would’ve created the most powerful emotions in me.
- 20. What is your favourite piece of TT trivia that you like to share with friends? Oh, I usually don’t share pieces of trivia with friends who don’t like Take That, but when I do I usually talk about the progress they made as musicians which is, now that I think about it, not really a piece of trivia. I’ll tell you what I do like, I always like pointing out that they usually write their own material and that they always did from the beginning. I hate when people assume just because they started as a typical boyband that they were just as plastic as a lot of boybands that came after them. So I always get a kick out of watching people’s faces when I point out that outstanding songs that everyone know and love like Back for Good were written by them and not for them.
- 21. What is the funniest thing any member(s) of Take That has done or said? I don’t think I could ever pick just one, really. There are so many funny moments! I think one of my favorites is Howard coming out onstage with the hospital robe and then showing everybody that beautiful bum of his. Yes, yes, definitely one of my favorites. Plus, the way the other guys laugh hysterically. Damn perfect moment.
Thank you for asking ♥
Just for the sake of staying on topic (?) top six Take That songs.
Jamas dejar de manijear. Complicamela cuando tengas tiempo, btw.
- The Circus
- When we were young
- Rule the World
1. Handwrite your full name.
2. Handwrite your Tumblr URL.
3. Handwrite your Tumblr headline.
4. Handwrite your favorite quote.
5. Handwrite your bestfriend’s name.
6. Handwrite your three favorite songs.
7. Handwrite your crush’s name.
8. Handwrite a random word.
9. Handwrite something in all capital letters.
10. Handwrite your favorite number.
11. Handwrite what websites you’re signed up with.
12. Handwrite 5 things on your mind.
13. Handwrite your name with the hand you don’t normally write with.
14. Handwrite your tumblr crushes.
15. Handwrite “Hello.”
16. Handwrite you’re top 5 favorite bands.
I’m gonna do it all at once ‘cause god knows I won’t post this once a day haha
I wanna do this, yes yes.
Also look! I’m there :D
Pick your top ten ships without reading the questions. (I wrote them in no particular order; and there are many more, but I just wrote the first ten that came to mind)
I stole this one from Dru (=
1. Buffy & Angel
2. Wolverine & Storm
3. Chandler and Monica
4. Luke and Lorelai
5. the Doctor and Rose
6. Bobbi & Clint
7. Castle & Beckett
8. Dom & Letty
9. Jesse & Celine
10. Usagi & Mamoru
Cutting this here so I don’t bother anyone with the long post (=
Oh! Thank you Anon! ^^ Let’s see;
- favorite male character: Chandler Bing, for sure.
- favorite female character: Monica, she’s my bb <3
- least favorite character: Mhm… this is really hard. I guess Ross, but I love him anyways.
- prettiest character: Rachel. Jennifer Aniston is simply gorgeous. Always flawless.
- funniest character: Phoebe and Chandler. Can’t choose just one of them. They are both hilarious, no matter what season.
- favorite romantic ship: Monica and Chandler, OTP for sure.
- favorite family ship: Phoebe and Frank Jr. ♥ I just wish they had more scenes together and more episodes featuring Frank Jr.
- favorite friend ship: Joey and Chandler, best bromance in the world.
- worst ship: Joey and Rachel. I hate that they did that so fucking much.
Let's see...I've been watching quite a bit of Angel recently... how about #3 for Cordelia?
Oh, you’re gonna make me get some serious anon hate i think hahaha But I like talking about Cordelia, so… Let’s see (: Oh, by the way, this may have some spoilers. It all depends how much of Angel have you seen ^^U
- How I feel about this character: Originally? I had nothing but love for great ol’ Cordelia Chase. She was amazing. In Buffy she was a little dull, but I loved watching her grow. I loved watching her mature in Angel. And I loved how independent she became. I think that the writers screwed her up and thanks to lazy writing, we ended up with a Cordelia that not only was predictable and cliché but also one that most of her actions became ooc and boring. Even the episode where she dies was boring to me. That’s my take on her. And I’m sad about that, ‘cause in Buffy she was one of my favorite characters.
- All the people I ship romantically with this character: Hmmm… Doyle? I think they could’ve been amazing together. I wanted more Doyle. I miss Doyle :( I always picture Lorne and Doyle scenes even though they technically never met. Oh, that’s besides the point of this. Sorry haha Also, maybe and just maybe Wesley at some point in the story. But no OTP material there.
- My non-romantic OTP for this character: Oh… I don’t really know. I would like to say Harmony? But in the latter seasons she wasn’t around much so I don’t know. Plus, Cordelia grew and Harmony… well… didn’t (not in that sense). I would love to say Angel, but I think his friendship was greatly written at first and then they screwed it up so much in so many ways that I am far from seeing it as friendship OTP.
- My unpopular opinion about this character: I think (and this is just me, I know a LOT of people don’t agree and that’s OK, there’s no need to get testy Cordy fans) that she was conscious when she had sex with Connor. I KNOW that Joss and Charisma said that Cordy was possessed by the spirit of Jasmine and all that. I know that. But I just don’t buy it. What I see, from watching the show, is something completely different. And to me that’s what counts, what I see and feel when I watch the show. And to me they went out of their way to tell us that Cordelia had no knowledge because the fans were driving themselves crazy about that. That’s what I saw back then and what I see now re-watching the show. And I HATE THAT. I would love to buy it. Really.
- One thing I wish would happen/had happened with this character in canon: For her to be rightfully developed after she gave birth. Simple.
- my het ship: No one, I think really. As I said before, I would’ve loved to see her with Doyle. But that never really happened.
- my fem/slash ship: Harmony. Of course.
- my OTP: Doyle.
- my OT3: Cordelia, Doyle and Angel. For fucking sure.
- my cross over ship: I don’t think I have one.
- my kink: Wow… I never thought about this. I’m not sure I have one. But now I’ll be thinking about it haha
- a head cannon fact: Cordelia had the potential to be one of the greatest characters that ever happened to the Whedonverse. But they failed. IMO. (as you can see I’m really mad with the writers when it comes to Cordy haha)
- my gender bend: mhm… I don’t think I have one either haha
Ps, I’m not even gonna tag this in the Cordelia Chase Tag ‘cause I see all the anon hate for the Jasmine situation. It has happened before and I don’t have the energy haha